"Make Beliefs Comix" PAC Station (Day #3) Biography Search Activity:
1. Use the PAC Station to locate 1 biography after writing the call # on a piece of paper (i.e. B KIN - if you were looking for "Martin Luther King").
2. Write 2-3 facts you learned on a piece of paper
3. Click BELOW to make a quick 2-3 panel comic strip about your person by clicking below to start
How to make a timeline:
1. Click on this BRAINPOP link
4. Click on the TIMELINE image below and create your timeline
Super 3 Matching Flashcards:
PLC (Extra Literacy Time) Resources:
Objective: Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Lord VoldeMath: Choose addition or subtraction and number "12". Next, type your name as a player and name your 4 wizards.
Math Downhill Slalom: Choose addition or subtraction and any number between 1-5. You are to ski BETWEEN any two numbers that have a sum or difference of that chosen number. Example: If you chose 5 - you would ski between 10 and 5, since 5 + 5 is "5" - the number you chose.
Library Skills Checkups: